News



Hi there,


I have to share with you that there will be some "upgrade" changes around here!

While I'm working on a new line for Children, really cute :), another new Spring/Summer fashion line for Women, and also more wallets for Men, I'm also going to change my brand's design, the logo and of course, this blog too.

So, lots of work around here, and as I'm super excited with these changes, I'm leaving you here with a sneak peek of the new line for Children:

 
 
Can you guess what it is? As soon as they are finished and available in my shop on Handmade Artists, I'll let you know here and in the usual places (twitter, facebook, google+). Just don't forget to follow me ;)
 
 
 
See you soon,
 
Raquel



PS - Don't forget to check out my videos (click on my "videos" menu tab).


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário